Lakeview PTA Scholarship Opportunity
2019-2020 Scholarship Opportunity
If you have a student that attended Lakeview and is now a senior at Byron Nelson, Eaton, Northwest or Steele High School in NISD, please consider applying for our scholarship.
Please review the application for eligibility and application dates.
For application, eligibility requirements, and submission requirements, please click here.
Applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must have attended Lakeview Elementary School
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from Byron Nelson High School, Northwest High School, Steele Accelerated High School, or V.R. Eaton High School.
- Applicant must be a member of the Byron Nelson High School, Northwest High School, Steele Accelerated High School, or V.R. Eaton High School PTSA. Applicant’s name must be on the current membership list as of February 28, 2020 (form available on PTSA website)
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or university or a technical/vocational institute in the summer or fall semester immediately following his/her high school graduation.
- A completed application and required documents must be received by April 6th at 4 pm to be eligible for consideration and submitted via email to LakeviewBobcatsPTA@gmail.com. Please note that we have already extended this date due to the National COVID-19 crisis. The committee will accept transcript printed from the HAC (NISD Home Access Center)
Thank you to the Lakeview PTA Membership for making this scholarship possible.
Please contact Michelle Lunday with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
If you are interested in being a corporate or business sponsor, please email the PTA at email@example.com.