Welcome Families! To Lakeview PTA
Be the difference for our school and every ’LIL Bobcat !
*Our Goal: Help Lakeview families feel connected and for every child at Lakeview to have a voice* (600 members)
*Who can Join? Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, community members.
*Cost to join? $8.50/member *How do you join? It’s easy online: WWW.LAKEVIEWPTA.COM
• Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at Lakeview!
• Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
• Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building
rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
• Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
• Speak Up PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
• Witness Improvement. By getting involved at Lakeview you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
• Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
• Enjoy Substantial Benefits. By joining, you receive special offers and discounts from these and more: www.txpta.org